We are proud to launch IFPA’s new website, based on a new graphic profile!
This includes some exciting changes:
- The new website replaces our previous three websites (including worldpsoriasisday.com and ifpaworldconference.com). From now on, info about World Psoriasis Day can be found here, and info about the WPPAC Conference can be found here.
- All factual information about psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis has been updated
- In the Resources section, you can browse through our publications, reports and issue briefs
- The new website’s News section is alive and kicking – keep an eye on it for our latest updates
- Graphically, we have upgraded and modernized our colour palette, font set and logos
- You can learn more about IFPA’s structure via our brand new organizational chart
We hope that the new website will make your online visits to IFPA more informative, attractive, easier-to-navigate and pleasant!
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the new website – feel free to drop us a note!