The December 2016 Newsletter is out!
Click here to read it and find out more about:
- IFPA travelling to Mauritius for discussions on NCDs and Africa, and to attend a WHO Global Dialogue Meeting;
- IFPA’s Executive Director attending a World Psoriasis Day pop-up event in New York City and a presentation on psoriasis’ effect on happiness;
- Our Latin American members at the CILAD Congress in Buenos Aires;
- Serbia and Georgia joining IFPA as new members;
- A new Policy and Advocacy Officer at the IFPA Secretariat;
- IFPA joining the NCD Alliance as the first psoriasis NGO;
- A look back at World Psoriasis Day 2016;
- A sneak preview at some high-profile names that will be chairing the IFPA World Conference in 2018.