The IFPA Forum brings together stakeholders from across the psoriatic community. Whereas the IFPA Conference is centered around the latest scientific research, the forum is about the people living with psoriatic disease and what it takes to address their unmet needs. The forum aims to:
- Establish consensus around the unmet needs of people living with psoriatic disease
- Discuss roadmaps for action on how to implement the recommendations of the WHO Report on Psoriasis
- Demand inclusion of the patient perspective when developing solutions (in policy, research, etc.)
- Fuel knowledge sharing across countries and stakeholder groups
- Strengthen relations across countries and stakeholder groups
The IFPA Forum is part of IFPA's efforts to strengthen the uptake of the recommendations from the WHO Global Report on Psoriasis at the regional level. It is a yearly event that will will roam and be held in a different region each year.
The first IFPA Forum will be held in September 2022 in Europe. IFPA is planning a full day of seminars, interactive workshops, and exhibitions, with the involvement of high-level speakers. The first IFPA Forum will focus on specific issues and solutions for Europe, but psoriatic disease stakeholders from around the world are invited to participate. Registration details will come soon!