Are you a student interested in working with an international organization advocating for the millions of people living with psoriatic disease?
The International Federation of Psoriasis Associations (IFPA) is the global advocate for people living with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and represents 62 national psoriasis associations across the world. IFPA is now offering an internship opportunity at the secretariat during the 2021 spring semester.
What you will do:
The primary focus of the internship will be to support the organizations capacity development efforts. Tasks would include stakeholder mapping in underserved regions and identifying new opportunities for collaboration, as well as compiling an analysis of areas to prioritize in establishing new national associations. Other tasks could include collaboration in development of knowledge and communications products.
You will join a highly professional and dedicated team, with the opportunity to learn more about working in the sphere of global health advocacy. The secretariat office is placed in Stockholm, but it is not necessary that you are.
- Interest in patient advocacy, international development, and civil society.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Ability to speak Arabic or another language that could be deemed useful for the organization is considered an asset.
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 6.
Remember to specify which period you would be available. This is an unpaid internship.
If you have further questions about this position contact Alice Titialii,
Capacity Development Officer at email@example.com