- October 1st 2017 – Online registration opens
- Mid-December 2017 – Abstract submission opens
- March 2018 – Early registration deadline
- June 2018 – On-site registration opens at the conference venue
Registration for the conference is now open. Please visit the registration page. You will be prompted to indicate your HCP status during registration. We strongly recommend early registrations.
|Healthcare professionals||5,290 SEK||6,590 SEK||8,190 SEK|
|Allied health professionals|
(Nurses, physiotherapists, etc.)
|4.290 SEK||5,690 SEK||7,090 SEK|
|IFPA members**||3,890 SEK||4,890 SEK||-- SEK|
|Students||2,590 SEK||2,990 SEK||-- SEK|
|Fully accredited member of the press||-- SEK||-- SEK||-- SEK|
* = All fees are in SEK (Swedish krona) and exclude 25% VAT.
** = IFPA members register separately, please contact the IFPA Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
- Admission to the conference and the exhibition – June 27-30, 2018
- Conference documents
- Welcome program and reception
- Conference dinner at subsidized rate
Please note that only healthcare professionals may access the commercial exhibition, in accordance with EFPIA regulation. The general exhibitions are open to all registered delegates.
- All payments should be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Please clearly indicate your name and invoice number
- Payment should be made in advance:
|Credit card: Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard||Yes|
|Bank payment||Yes - until 6 June 2018|
(For Swedish delegates only)
|Yes - until 6 June 2018|
Please note that we are not responsible for registering directly transferred funds when the delegate’s name or invoice number is not indicated, nor will we accept fee charges associated with bank transfers.
Confirmation of your registration
After registration, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. This confirmation is also valid for the events that are included in your registration fee.
Changing your registration
If you can’t attend the conference, you can transfer your registration to someone else. This name change comes at an administrative fee. Please request any name change in writing, by contacting the conference organizing bureau Meetagain.
Cancelling your registration
To receive a full refund of your registration fee (minus a cancellation fee), please cancel your registration in writing before 27 March 2018. After this date, no refunds are possible.
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact the conference organizing bureau Meetagain.
As a fully accredited member of the press, you are welcome to attend the 5th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference free of charge.
To apply, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with:
- A copy of your valid Press ID
- The name and website address of the publication you are working for
- Your reason for attending the conference
Online registration is not available for members of the press. We will reply to your application within 5 working days. As press member, you will have access to a press room at the conference venue. Please note that industry staff are not eligible for press registration.