IFPA unites psoriatic disease associations worldwide. We are the only global organization representing and uniting all people living with psoriatic disease – regardless of where you live, what type of psoriatic disease you have, or how it impacts your life.
Who can become a member?
You can become a member of IFPA if you fulfill these criteria:
- You are legally recognized as a non-profit organization in your country, state, region, county and/or city
- You submit proof of this non-profit status to us
- You send an English-language version of the bylaws governing your association to us
- You are recognized as a membership organization in your country
- You are free from commercial merchandising activities
- You are able to pay your yearly membership fee
- Your association can obtain information about psoriatic disease research conducted in your country, and is willing to share this with other member
- Your association is willing to share knowledge and experience
- You have a representative from your association, that can:
- communicate in English
- attend annual IFPA meetings
IFPA works to ensure global representation. We keep our membership fees democratic.
Your annual membership fee is based on the number of members in your association: