IFPA World Conference
The World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference is an established scientific conference organized by IFPA. It presents the latest developments in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research. Because medical professionals from both the dermatology and rheumatology field attend, the conference provides a unique cross-specialty forum. Delegates can explore the psoriasis disease from different perspectives by networking with patients and industry representatives in attendance. Since 2006, we have organized the World Conference every third year. The latest conference drew over 1,000 delegates from across the world.
Our aim with the World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference is to:
- Increase global recognition of the psoriasis disease and its severity;
- Unite psoriasis stakeholders, to strengthen international collaboration;
- Share the latest scientific and clinical developments on psoriasis;
- Encourage new research projects;
- Highlight the patient perspective, so that the conference will ultimately improve living conditions for the international psoriasis community.
The 5th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference will be held on June 27-30, 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden. Its theme is “Psoriasis – Science and Patients: Global Challenges and Future Perspectives.” We look forward to seeing you in June 2018!
The draft scientific program is available here: IFPA-World Conference – Draft Scientific Program